Cortana is your truly personal assistant—helping you get things done by letting your PC and phone work together. Your schedule, your interests, your people, your reminders—Cortana makes sure all that stuff is available wherever you need it. Set a reminder to pick up milk on the way home while you’re on your PC at work, and Cortana will give you the heads up on your phone when you’re on the road. Ask Cortana to make an appointment, send an email, open an app, or help you find what you’re looking for. And it’s not only about productivity, Cortana’s always up for a little chit chat. Ask Cortana whatever comes to mind, her answers might surprise you.
• Set and get location and time reminders across your PC and phone.
• Get notified and send a quick text reply from your PC if you miss a call on your phone*.
• Track packages, flights, scores, stocks, and other important info across your PC and phone.
• Use Cortana’s Notebook to view, edit and manage your interests.
• Get information and answers to all kinds of questions. If you’re looking for it, Cortana can help find it.
• Have a little fun in your down time — ask anything, get jokes, and much more.
*To use this feature your PC needs to be opted in to Cortana, and running Windows 10 version 1511 or above.
1. Improved app stability.
2. Enhanced call and text features.
3. Removed “Hey Cortana” feature for US market