|WifiAccess WPS WPA WPA2 v2.9|
WifiAccess WPS WPA WPA2 v2.9
Try WifiAccess to check the security level of your network.
The difference between this application and WPSPinGenerator is not allowing brute force attacks for WPS pin or cracking WPA handshake.
Features of WifiAccess WPS WPA WPA2 v2.9
- Check the security level of wireless network (providing WPA or WPA2 passphrase in seconds)
- Recover all saved wifi passphrases in Android
- Connect to a network using the passphrase or the PIN (WPS)
- Decrypt and encrypt stored passwords. Decrypt wifi password stored in wpa_supplicant (like Samsung s4)
- Real-time graph of the signal strength from the wireless access point while during the audit process
- From version 1.13 you can select manually the PIN to test WPS connect.
- Create incremental backup and restore all wifi networks saved on Android phone
- Share wifi networks via wifi (You can share all passwords with browser or WifiAccess)
WHATS NEW in WifiAccess WPS WPA WPA2 v2.9